4th Annual Golf United - Muskegon
A 4-person Golf Scramble to benefit our community!
Monday, July 18, 2022 | Muskegon Country Club
Staggered Tee Times from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
United Way of the Lakeshore has more than a 100-year history of collaborating with the people of our community to provide programs and services that change lives for the better. United Way helped more than 80,000 people and provided funding to over 76 local programs and services in Muskegon, Oceana and Newaygo counties. Support from our local business and organizations is a key piece to providing help to our working families and individuals. Golf United is an event to connect and build a thriving community! Proceeds benefit United Way of the Lakeshore programs that focus on Education, Income, and Health initiatives.
Register a Team of 4!
- $650 – includes green fees for 4, 2 carts, and a $100 gift card that can be used for food and drinks during the event for all 4 team members.
Birdie Sponsor $2500:
- Company logo on all promotional and marketing materials (social media, website, etc.).
- Company acknowledged in any press or radio ads.
- Banner displayed on the clubhouse during the event (provided by the company or made by United Way).
- 2 teams for the event.
- 2 tee signs – choice of holes.
- 2 electronic messages on the golf carts (could be a message, logo, etc.).
Par Sponsor $1200:
- Company name on all promotional and marketing materials (social media, website, etc.).
- Banner displayed on the clubhouse during the event (company provides banner).
- 1 team for the event.
- 1 tee sign or 1 electronic message on the golf cart? (or just a tee sign)
Bogey Sponsor $825:
- 1 team for the event
- 1 tee sign
- $200 – 1 tee sign with company name or logo.
Thank You To Our Golf United Committee: Ryan Bennett, Gary Nelund, Craig Weirich
Payments and donations can be mailed to:
United Way of the Lakeshore
Attention Stephanie Ladegast
PO Box 207
Muskegon, MI 49443