Join us in various locations throughout the Lakeshore and let your voice be heard about jobs, transportation, education, health and wellness. To stay relevant, our United Way engages community members in a way that develops shared aspirations across our community. We are turning outward by listening to youth, parents, teachers, faith-based organizations, the business community, elected officials and other leaders to effectively align our impact priorities for 2024. Help be a part of the solution!
How To Participate:
Let us know your perspective by:
- Taking an online survey (listed below) OR
- Call our main office line at (877) 722-3134 and speak to a United Way Representative OR
- Volunteer to be a part of our impact teams working in specific areas (listed below)
Online Survey Options:
Take the full survey that goes through all four of the United Way Impact Areas. You'll answer questions on Early Childhood Success, Youth Success, Economic Mobility, and Healthy Families. The full survey takes about 20 minutes to complete.
OR Take a shorter survey on a single impact area of either Early Childhood Success, Youth Success, Economic Mobility, or Healthy Families.
Speak to Change Listening Sessions:
Drop in with a United Way representative to have an in-person conversation about the needs in our community. Tell us what is working, what isn't working, or what hasn't even begun being addressed around childhood success, youth success, economic mobility, and healthy families. We want to know how United Way can address these needs!
- CANCELED Thursday, October 5 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM |
- Friday, October 6 | 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM | Stella's Coffee House - 213 E Main St, Hart, MI 49420
- Friday, October 6 | 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Busy Bee Cafe - 8641 Water St unit 3, Montague, MI 49437
- Wednesday, October 11 | 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM | Muskegon Area District Library: Ravenna Branch - 12278 Stafford St, Ravenna, MI 49451
- Thursday, October 12 | 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM | River Stop Cafe - 52 State Rd, Newaygo, MI 49337
- Thursday, October 12 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM | The US Cafe - 2300 Maffett St, Muskegon Heights, MI 49444
- Monday, October 16 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM | Shelby Area Library - 189 N Maple St, Shelby, MI 49455
- Tuesday, October 17 | 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM | Colby's Cafe - 3311 E Colby St Suite A, Whitehall, MI 49461
- Thursday, October 19 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM | Muskegon Heights Library - 2808 Sanford St, Muskegon Heights, MI 49444
- Tuesday, October 24 | 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM | Koffee Kuppe Cafe - 46 W Main St, Fremont, MI 49412
- Tuesday, October 24 | 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | The Coffee Factory - 1402 Hudson St, Muskegon, MI 49441
- Thursday, October 26 | 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM | Barnes & Noble Starbucks - 5275 Harvey St, Muskegon, MI 49444